Aesthetic Dermatology Group
Arab Academy of Dermatology and Aesthetics
New Zealand Dermatological Society
Singapore Medical Association
Formed in 1959, the Singapore Medical Association (SMA) is the national medical organisation representing the majority of medical practitioners in both the public and private sectors.
The objectives of the SMA are:
- to promote the medical and allied sciences in Singapore;
- to maintain the honour and interests of the medical profession;
- to foster and preserve the unity and aim of purpose of the medical profession as a whole;
- to voice its opinion and to acquaint the Government and other relevant bodies with the policies and attitudes of the profession;
- to support a higher standard of medical ethics and conduct; to enlighten and direct public opinion on problems of health in Singapore; and
- to publish papers, journals and other materials in furtherance of these objectives.
Taiwanese Dermatological Association