platform for Asia
Asia Derma objective is to develop business connexions and network within Asia-Pacific dermatology community together with the opportunity to update academic, scientific and clinical knowledge.
Asia Derma platform offers global and regional brands in the field of dermatology to extend their businesses, launch new products and services, meet with end users, develop partnerships, increase visibility and sales within the region.
Among 100 exhibitors, the best of dermatology global and regional brands will be showcasing in Asia Derma the latest therapeutic and aesthetic solutions to the Asia-Pacific dermatology community.
Key reasons to exhibit:
- Showcase your products to a 1,500+ focused and selected audience.
- Target over 3 days the entire Asia-Pacific region including high-growth markets such as Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand etc..
- Link with the right medical audience of dermatology and aesthetic professionals’ end-users.
- Gain insights from industry experts presenting at the conference.
- Introduce your products and devices to potential and existing customers in a hands-on environment that results in building relationships and generating sales.
- Scope out your competition in the region.
- Take advantage of the successful Dubai Derma exhibition model and experienced team that has proven results for 18 years.
- Meet with qualified buyers, dealers and distributors from more than 15 countries specialised in the medical and dermatology field as well as institutional buyers.
- Connect your brand with the Asia-Pacific community and get in front of clients and decision makers.
Asia Derma actively works with government agencies and industry partners at both local and regional levels including Health Authorities as well as Dermatology and Aesthetic Societies from all Asia-Pacific countries and many other partners to enhance the engagement and connection with all industry stakeholders.
It aims to provide their members and industry network with the relevant and targeted platform to learn, explore and build the relationship amongst all medical, health and industry professionals.
Key product categories from exhibiting companies include :
- Disposables & Medical Equipment & Supplies
- EMR/EHR Systems
- Hair Treatments and Equipment
- Laboratory Services
- Laser & Laser Supplies
- Medical Lighting Equipment
- Medical Office Equipment & Supplies
- Pharmaceuticals & Dermaceuticals
- Photographic Equipment & Imaging Services
- Phototherapy Supplies & Equipment
- Practice Management, Software & IT Equipment
- Publishing & Educational Materials
- Skincare & Anti-Aging Products
- Surgical Instruments
- Trade Associations & Medical Societies